Flooring Services in Raleigh, NC
We Can Help Transform the Look of Your Home
Are you tired of looking at the same dull, outdated flooring in your home? Are you longing for an aesthetically pleasing upgrade that will give your home a modern look and feel? If so, A1 Floors can help!
Our team of experts specializes in helping homeowners find the perfect flooring to match their tastes and style. We understand how important it is to have beautiful floors that bring out the best in any room. That's why we take our time and work closely with every customer to make sure they get exactly what they're looking for.
From hardwood to laminate and ceramic tiles, we have the perfect flooring solution for any budget. We handle every aspect of the job from measurements to installation, so you can rest assured knowing that your floors will be handled with precision and care. Plus, all of our work comes with a warranty that ensures long-lasting satisfaction.
Are you ready to transform the look of your home? Contact A1 Floors today at (919) 689-4433 or fill out our online form to schedule a free in-home estimate. Our team is excited to help bring your vision to life!
Our Flooring Solutions in the Triangle Area
At A1 Floors, we offer a wide selection of flooring solutions that are designed to meet your tastes and needs. Whether you’re looking for a sleek new look for your floor, new carpeting that will add a layer of warmth to your home, or something more creative and adventurous, we can help make it happen.
Some of our options include:
- Hardwood flooring: Solid hardwood floors are a great solution for anyone who is looking for durable flooring. These easy-to-clean and pet-friendly floors are great for just about any room! We offer different-colored hardwood floors, professional installation, and underlayment.
- Laminate flooring: We understand that real hardwood floors can be a bit out of some people’s budgets, which is where wood laminate comes in. This versatile material is a great alternative to hardwood flooring that looks and feels nearly the same. Our wood laminate is of the highest quality, and we’ll even install the underlayment!
- Carpet installation: High-quality carpeting can be a great solution for homes of all types. We’re happy to help upgrade your home with a new pop of color or element of coziness that comes with a new carpet. All of our carpets use high-quality padding so you get comfy carpets with added protection to your new floor.
- Vinyl flooring: Luxury vinyl flooring is suitable for just about any area within your home or the workplace. At A1 Floors, we offer a wide selection of luxury vinyl planks and vinyl tiles to meet the design and comfort you’re looking for.
- Hardwood floor refinishing: If you have hardwood floors that have seen better days, you might want to consider having them refinished. At A1 Floors, we can refinish them with self-contained, dustless sanding. The worn-out hardwood floors you knew before will be no more after we get our hands on them. Make the most out of your hardwood with a little care and maintenance.
- Flooring installation contractor: Having new floors installed is an investment into your home that should last for years. However, without a well-suited and trusted Flooring Installation team in Raleigh, to install your new flooring, that investment could dramatically increase in cost. When you work with A1 Floors, your flooring installation is backed by our A1 Floors Guarantee.
Signs You Should Consider a Flooring Upgrade
A fresh flooring upgrade can be a great way to freshen up the look of your home or business, but there are other reasons why you should consider replacing your floors. Aside from aesthetic reasons or just the need for a refresh, there are signs that indicate it's time to upgrade your flooring.
Here are some of the key signs to make you consider new flooring:
- Your floors have become discolored and dingy
- You’re noticing more scratches and scuffs than normal
- The texture has changed over time due to wear and tear
- There is an increase in allergens such as dust mites
- Your existing flooring no longer meets safety standards
Upgrading your floors can help improve air quality, reduce allergies, protect against slips and falls, add value to your property, and provide a long-term investment. Let A1 Floors handle all of your flooring needs so you don't have to worry about any of these issues! You can shop for your ideal flooring all from the comfort of your own home by browsing the options on our website.
Carpeted Room with Attached Bathroom
Will be using them again in the future!- Melissa Z.
I was very impressed with the overall service!- Amy V.
Owners were responsive, respectful, and took pride in their work!- Sarah S.
I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of product and service!- Chris S.
Their communication was thorough and clear!- Derek T.
A-1 was very professional and the install was seamless!- Matthew S.
Their motto is to exceed expectations from consultation to installation and they certainly did!- K Wilshire.
The workers did a beautiful job installing our floors!- Lauren F.
Experience the Convenience of Shopping at Home!
Short on time? No need to worry! A1 Floors offers a fast, effective, and efficient shop-at-home experience. When you set up a free in-home estimate with us, our highly knowledgeable flooring specialist will arrive at your home ready to serve you. They will bring an array of samples to your home for your consideration and observation in the environment where they would be installed to assist with your decision-making process.
Interested in interest-free financing options? Ask your specialist at your appointment. They will be prepared to go over your goals and objectives, assess, answer questions, offer options, measure, and provide you with a complete, fair, and honorable price for your flooring project. If it all makes sense to you, we can even get the process started during that very same appointment!
Experience the benefits of an A1 Floors professional, shop-at-home service. A1 Floors strives to exceed your expectations from consultation through installation.