Flooring Contractor in Knightdale, NC
The flooring business is a serious one and requires skill as well as understanding. One could argue that such is the case with any job, but flooring truly requires a different kind of skill and understanding. One needs to know practically everything about the different materials being used for different flooring needs. As a specialized flooring contractor in Knightdale, NC, we are proud to inform that we know everything there is know about different types of flooring.
Apart from knowledge of materials one also needs to be able to interpret the effects of different weather conditions on different surfaces. We are considered experts in flooring installation in Knightdale, NC. Because we have skilled and experienced professionals who toil ceaselessly to provide a customer experience that is seamless and in line with quality standards that we so dearly uphold here.
Best Flooring Contractors in Knightdale, NC
We also provide superior hardwood flooring refinishing in Knightdale. We assure you that you will not be disappointed by the quality of our service.
We are experts in flooring products and installation and have the right knowledge, expertise and equipment to aid us in the entire installation process. You can also leverage our coupons for discount flooring in Knightdale, NC, if your budget is tight.
Get in touch with us for all your flooring needs in Knightdale, NC. We provide end-to-end flooring solutions to residential and commercial customers.
Carpeted Room with Attached Bathroom
Will be using them again in the future!- Melissa Z.
I was very impressed with the overall service!- Amy V.
Owners were responsive, respectful, and took pride in their work!- Sarah S.
I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of product and service!- Chris S.
Their communication was thorough and clear!- Derek T.
A-1 was very professional and the install was seamless!- Matthew S.
Their motto is to exceed expectations from consultation to installation and they certainly did!- K Wilshire.
The workers did a beautiful job installing our floors!- Lauren F.
Knightdale, NC Flooring Solutions and their benefits
- Warm and most resilient – Hardwood flooring is warmer than most other varieties of tiles and stone. It is also more resilient than stone.
- Improves real estate value – In today’s real estate market, hardwood floors are worth a lot of money. Installing them in your home can give a positive fillip to its resale value.
- Long-lasting – When hardwood floors are treated properly, they can last as long as the house that houses them!
- Difficult maintenance – Although it is quite difficult to stain or damage solid hardwood flooring, when it does happen, it can be extremely difficult to treat and restore it.
- Comparatively expensive – Hardwood flooring installation can cost up to $25 per square foot.
- No thermal or sound benefits – Hardwood is very noisy and doesn’t offer any thermal insulation whatsoever.
- Safety – Carpets provide great cushioning during the times of slips and falls. It is a great option for households with kids.
- Warmth – Thanks to its amazing property of thermal resistance where it retains warm air during colder seasons, carpet flooring in Knightdale, NC, keeps homes warm.
- Style options – When it comes to carpet color and design, you can choose from thousands of different options. This gives you more control over how everything affects the overall vibe of your home.
- Allergies –Carpet floors retain dust mites, and bacteria which can cause allergies. If someone in your household suffers from allergic reactions then you’d best choose some other flooring material.
- Maintenance – It takes a lot to maintain carpet flooring as they frequently become choked with dirt and bacteria. Professional help is almost always required for cleaning carpet floors.
- Longevity – Unlike other flooring materials, carpets cannot last generations and will require repair or replacement in a few years’ time.
- Inexpensive – The material itself can be purchased for less than $3 per square foot meaning laminate flooring is a relatively cheap flooring purchase.
- Easy-to-install – Another great benefit of using laminate flooring is the extremely easy installation process. Modern laminates have groove connections in them that make them stick easily together.
- Multiple designs – Like carpets, laminates are also available in abundant designs and colors. You can even check out customization options if you’re clear about what you want.
- Hard surface – This surface is second only to hardwood and a fall on laminate flooring can cause injury. It is best to avoid laminates in children’s’ bedrooms.
- Limited insulation – The surface doesn’t lend itself to both thermal and sound insulation. In fact laminate floors produce a very hallow echo when walked upon.
- Difficult to Repair – Laminates are notoriously difficult to repair if there is damage. If the damage is extensive then the entire flooring may need to be replaced.
- Easy maintenance–It doesn’t take much to keep vinyl floors clean. A little damp cloth mopping does the trick usually.
- Easy Installation – Flooring Installation is not at all expensive for this particular material. Everything right from procuring the material to installation comes under $10.
- Relatively long lasting – If you don’t let any major damage overcome it, vinyl floors can last a good 10-20 years even!
- Not green – The production for vinyl flooring uses not renewable petroleum sources along with a lot of manufacturing energy.
- Not recyclable – Vinyl is a synthetic material and like all synthetic materials, its polymers will take centuries to break down in the environment.